Human Rights Consultancy
Our director, Cristian Pena, CPsychol, AFBPsS has more than 15 years of experience in the field of human rights and works as a consultant for organisations based around the world. He can support victims of political terror before, during and after any court appearances. He can provide expert witness reports and amicus for the court in cases related to torture/impunity and political terror.
Among others, Cristian has worked for:
– The Specialist Team for victims of torture and war, Malmö, Sweden
– The Refugee Resilience Collective, France and UK
– The International Centre for Health and Human Rights, London
– Worked as an expert witness at the Inter-American Court of Human Rights (for REDRESS and FIDH) on cases related to torture and impunity.
– Worked at the Medical Foundation for the care of victims of torture (Freedom from Torture), London
– Worked at the International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims, Copenhagen, Denmark.