Human Rights Consultancy
Our director, Cristian Pena, CPsychol, AFBPsS has more than 15 years of experience in the field of human rights and works as a consultant for organisations based around the world. He can support victims of political terror before, during and after any court appearances. He can provide expert witness reports and amicus for the court in cases related to torture/impunity and political terror.
Among others, Cristian has worked for:
- Colombia’s Truth Commission as a Psychosocial advisor in Europe
- National Institute of Human Rights, INDH, Chile (as a Consultant)
- Save The Children, Sweden, as a Clinical Psychologist
- The Specialist Team for Victims of Torture and War in Malmö, Sweden
- The Refugee Resilience Collective, France and UK
- The International Centre for Health and Human Rights, London (As a Consultant)
- Worked as an expert witness twice at the Inter-American Court of Human Rights (once for REDRESS, London) on cases related to torture and impunity and one related on the right to health
- Worked for the International Federation of Human Rights, FIDH (as a Consultant)
- The Medical Foundation for the care of victims of torture (Freedom from Torture), London
- The International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims, Copenhagen, Denmark (as a Trainee).
If you would like to get in touch with Cristian, please do not hesitate to contact him on email@example.com